Oops! Sorry!!


This site doesn't support Internet Explorer. Please use a modern browser like Chrome, Firefox or Edge.

How Does It Work?

Save time on endless search for island wide new launches. 

NO Commission from buyers! 

Outsource your search to professionals equipped with latest tools and updates - FASTER and at NO COST

3 Simple Steps To Get Latest Pricing And Official Promotion/Discounts

  • Browse highlighted projects via menu or quick condo links below

  • Submit interest via online enquiry form

  • Or whatsapp Official Sales Team Hotline +65 96971131

  • Send Online Enquiry

    Call Developer Sales Hotline +65 9697 1131

    Canning Hill Piers

    Canning Hill Piers @ Clarke Quay

    Upcoming mega talk in town - estimated preview in 2H 2021




    Quick facts:

    Former Liang Court site to be redeveloped into Integrated Development with 700 residential apartments.



    Directly linked to Fort Canning MRT station


    Connected to an overhead pedestrian bridge that provides direct access to Fort Canning Park.


    Two residential towers will offer around 700 units, a commercial component, a hotel (460-475 rooms) and a 192 unit serviced residence with a hotel license.


    Plans to rejuvenate the river promenade flanking the property to enhance the area’s vibrancy.


    Situated in the heart of Clarke Quay – Singapore’s most popular riverfront lifestyle and entertainment precinct – and on the fringe of Singapore’s Central Business District.


    Register your interest early now.

    Send Online Enquiry

     Prime District 10 Penthouses > 2600 sqft Massive Discounts! Pay 6%, move in and remaining 94% payable only 2 years later !

    What Some Of Our Recent Clients Say

    Serving With Integrity Since 2005

    Schedule An Appointment

    Star Buy Units

    Developers do roll out occasional star buy units promotion for different bedroom types. These deals are usually time limited. 

    Latest Official Discounts

    Promotional discounts are sometimes rolled out to maintain sales momentum.  Such discounts may differ among different bedroom types.

    Latest Promotion

    For some projects, other promotions may be rolled out, besides price discounts, such as "same stack same price" promotion and other innovative campaigns.

    Floor & Site Plans 

    Get in touch to request for floor plans of specific units or detailed site plan.

    Price Trends

    How has the project moved over since launch? Which bedroom types are sold out? How's the market's response to this project?

    Comparative Market Analysis

    How does this project compare with the nearby projects - resale and new launches? How do prices trend over the years within 1km radius in this location?