Opposite Midtown Modern is its “sister” development, Guoco Midtown, which consists of Grade A office towers, one single tower of exclusive residential development with public and retail spaces. The former Beach Road Police station, which is under conversation, is also part of the development.
Midtown Modern - Linking Hubs in CBD
1. Situated within the new Central Business District and Core Central Region (CCR) of Singapore in District 7, at the epic centre of Ophir-Rochor and Beach Road corridor transformation of live, work and play with plenty of amenities stone throw away.
2. Within walking distance to major shopping malls such as Bugis Junction, Bugis +, DUO Galleria, Suntec City Mall and Raffles City.
3. Just across the road of Midtown Modern is the “sister” development, Guoco Midtown, which consists of Grade A office towers, one single tower of exclusive residential development with public and retail spaces. The former Beach Road Police station, which is under conversation, is also part of the development.
4. Next to Bugis MRT interchange station, Midtown Modern will benefit from the easy connectivity to 4 MRT lines of Singapore, East-West Line, North South Line, Circle Line and Downtown Line.
5. Great connectivity to 3 major expressways in Singapore, East Coast Parkway (ECP), Marine Coastal Expressway (MCE) and Central Expressway (CTE). It is also short distance drive to the future North-South Expressway (NSE).
6. Modernizing a brand new way of luxury living within the city with generous living space for each exclusive unit within Midtown Modern, hence encouraging comfortable family living at the heart of major rejuvenation.
Alert bar text right here to grab attention
Save Time On Endless Web Surfing
Developers do roll out occasional star buy units promotion for different bedroom types. These deals are usually time limited.
Promotional discounts are sometimes rolled out to maintain sales momentum. Such discounts may differ among different bedroom types.
For some projects, other promotions may be rolled out, besides price discounts, such as "same stack same price" promotion and other innovative campaigns.
Get in touch to request for floor plans of specific units or detailed site plan.
How has the project moved over since launch? Which bedroom types are sold out? How's the market's response to this project?
How does this project compare with the nearby projects - resale and new launches? How do prices trend over the years within 1km radius in this location?